Designed during the second half of 1400, this hotel was originally the residence of the Armenian Congregation and later became the City Court House. All of the hotel's rooms are tastefully appointed to carry through the hotel's theme of charm and elegance. Enjoy traditional hospitality and the convenience of modern amenities.Some relics from the past still exist in the hotel. One such relic is the main wall of the bar, which is the original wall of the Court House and is made of granite stones taken from the Roman Forum and simply placed one above the other. Archeological finds are located in the breakfast room gallery, such as a Sabinian Tomb and a Tabernacle. The decoration work of the hotel has created an elegant interior with characteristics such as the Venetian patio and the antique furniture.